chatroll

Rachael: SCREW WMG, YOUTUBE! oh & i've decided on my wedding anthem. :D

Posted by 5S4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> | Posted on 5:58 AM | Posted in


I uploaded Anya Marina's official music video for Satellite Heart on Youtube in HD
on the 3rd of March...
And in about 4 days... It got 14, ooo ++ views. O_O
Talk about Twilight power.
Satellite Heart is in the New Moon Soundtrack in case you didn't know...
This video beat the official music video for Britney Spears' 3 that I uploaded...
Scary... My gmail is overloaded with comments on the music video...
And I'm currently hooked to that song. I've learnt to appreciate indie music...
Oh. And I've decided what music to play on my wedding day. haha
That. If I get married. Wakakaka...XD


This is the most beautiful song that I've ever heard...
And I really love the lyrics...
Aqualung's Strange and Beautiful...
Oh. This music vide is 'mine'. I uploaded this music video too on Youtube... :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment