chatroll

PD trip info

Posted by 5S4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> | Posted on 6:21 AM | Posted in

I think you guys knew that the Melaka trip didn't work out... Unfortunately we didn't get much response from you guys. So, in the spur of the moment during the last day of school, one of the guys suggested a two days one night trip to Port Dickson.

So we came up with a trip to The Legend Water Chalets.

We are either booking the
Deluxe Water Chalet or The Premium Tower Seaview.

The rates are all here:

http://www.legendwaterchalets.com.my/roomrates.htm

For Deluxe Water Chalet, it'll be RM414.00 nett.
For Premium Tower Seaview, it'll be RM345.00 nett.

I think one chalet/room should be shared by 4 people. I think the chalets would be better honestly!
So you divide the cost by 4... But that's just for the accomodation.
Haven't calculate the cost for transportation.


I estimated that the whole trip would cost like RM140-150 per person...

The trip is actually just for the class to chill and fellowship. Just to enjoy being among ourselves.

The date set is 7-8th December.

I'm trying to get all the names by today but so far it's impossible. :/
I hope I'll know everybody's response by tomorrow.

So far the names I got are:

1.Charmaine
2. Ie Jue
3. Joo Lin
4. Xin Yi
5.Rachael
6. Wan Ning
7.Sonia
8. Chor Koon
9.Khin Khuin
10. Boon Chang
11. Yang Wei
12. Chun Siong
13. Kai Lun
14. Yee Han
15. Kai Wuen
16. Puvendran
17. Siva
18. Wei Liang


If your name's there but you're not going, please inform me! Leave a comment or something...

And for those who wants to go but their name is not listed here, leave a comment too!

If this trip doesn't work out... Oh well... We've tried...

~Rachael


Comments (0)

Post a Comment